Kroger Community Rewards
Help support the IAM through your Kroger patronage.
1. Attain a Kroger Plus card at the customer service desk at your local Kroger store.
2.. Go to the Kroger Community Rewards web page.
2. Scroll down to the Michigan section.
3. Click on "Enroll Now."
4. Click on "Get started. Sign up today!"
5. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering the required information.
6. Check your email and click on the link within the body of the email from Kroger.
7. Click on "Sign in" and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
8. Click on "Edit Kroger Community Rewards" information and add your card number.
9. Update or confirm your information.
10. Enter NPO number 83888, select the International Academy of Macomb from the list and click to confirm.
11. To verify you are enrolled, check that you can see the IAM listed on right-hand side.
12. Start shopping, and remember to swipe your Kroger Plus card at check-out.
If you have a pre-existing Kroger account, but have forgotten your card number or only use your phone number at check-out, please call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.